Address： No. A 1, Daqi Road, China (Boye) Conveyor Belt Industrial Zone
BAODING JINGBO RUBBER BELTS CO.,LTD
Cautions for cold-resistant conveyor belt
1. During storage, the products should be placed in rolls and not folded. During storage, the products should be turned up quarterly.
2. The feeding direction should follow the running direction of the belt. In order to reduce the impact of the material on the belt when it falls, chute should be adopted to reduce the falling distance of the material. The feeding section of the belt should shorten the distance between the idlers and adopt the buffer idler as the leaking material, and the belt should adopt a flexible and moderate baffle to avoid the baffle board passing through the hard skirt conveyor belt and
scraping the belt surface.
3. During storage, the temperature of oil-resistant conveyor belt warehouse should be kept between 18-40 C, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.
4. In transportation and storage, conveyor belts should be kept clean to avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow leaching, to prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances, and one meter away from the heating device.
5. Conveyor belts of different types and layers of specifications should not be joined together, and their joints should be bonded.
6. The type of conveyor belt, the structure, specifications and layers of high temperature resistant conveyor belt should be selected reasonably according to the use conditions.
7. The relationship between the diameter of the driving drum and the layers of the conveyor belt, the matching of the driving drum and the reversing drum, and the requirement of the groove angle of the idler should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
8. Conveyor Belt should not run faster than 2.5 m/s. Materials with large fragmentation and abrasion and unloading device of fixed pear should be used as low as possible.