Address： No. A 1, Daqi Road, China (Boye) Conveyor Belt Industrial Zone
BAODING JINGBO RUBBER BELTS CO.,LTD
Function and characteristics of side-retaining conveyor belt
In the process of conveying materials with ordinary conveyor belts, due to the bump and vibration along the way, the materials transported are easy to be splashed out, and the use of side shield can make up for this shortcoming. The corrugated retaining developed on the basis of the common retaining edge can also reduce the stress concentration of the belt when it passes around the roll.
Scope of application of sideband
(1) Horizontal transportation of non-scattered materials;
(2) High efficiency and high inclination transmission;
(3) Inclined conveying with changing angle.
Characteristics of sideband
(1) The conveying capacity is large, because the conveyor belt's edge is corrugated, the bearing area increases, and the bracket width decreases correspondingly.
(2) It can be transported at large inclination angle. 75 can be used. It can convey bulk materials at an inclined angle, or even vertically, so as to save space.
(3) Small diameter of pulley reduces stress concentration;
(4) When transverse baffle is conveyed at large inclination angle, it can prevent material from sliding.
_Adding two guide strips at the bottom of the tape can play a good guiding role.