Address： No. A 1, Daqi Road, China (Boye) Conveyor Belt Industrial Zone
BAODING JINGBO RUBBER BELTS CO.,LTD
Precautions for Maintenance Personnel
1. Do not perform maintenance while the conveyor is operating. Lock out the circuit breaker disconnect switch with personal padlocks on the conveyor before performing maintenance. For belt tracking or listening for bearing noise, never touch a moving belt, roller, pulley, or bearing. All inspections and adjustments can be made from outside the conveyor. Never reach under or into the conveyor when the belt is running.
2. Before restarting the conveyor, make sure all personnel are clear of moving parts.
3. Maintain good housekeeping in the vicinity of the conveyor at all times. Clean up spilled materials or lubricants promptly.
4. Always replace the safety guards and protective devices before putting the conveyor back in service. Do not run the conveyor with the chain drive guards open or missing.
5. Maintenance personnel should be alert for hazardous conditions at all times. Remove sharp edges and protruding objects and replace broken or worn parts promptly.
6. When using air hoses and drop cords, string them to avoid creating a tripping hazard.
7. Always stop the conveyor to clear jams or to remove foreign objects.
8. Use the proper tool for each job. Carry tools in a pouch or a tool box. Never carry tools in pockets.
9. Wear goggles while using compressed air.
10. Do not direct the stream of air toward yourself or other workers.
11. Do not use compressed air to clean yourself or your clothing.
12. Horseplay with compressed air is extremely dangerous.
13. Do not smoke while using solvents or cleaning fluids.
14. Report all accidents resulting in personal injury or damage to equipment or material, and all irregularities in equipment operation, promptly to the proper authority.