Address： No. A 1, Daqi Road, China (Boye) Conveyor Belt Industrial Zone
BAODING JINGBO RUBBER BELTS CO.,LTD
Frequent Problems in the Use of Rubber Conveyor Belt
Rubber conveyor belts belong to consumables, there will be various situations in the use process, Jingbo Rubber Co., Ltd. here to summarize for you.
First, the conveyor belt slips. Slipping is a common phenomenon, which is not related to the quality of conveyor belt. It may be caused by overload or reduction of friction traction of drum or sticking of tape.
The causes of slippage are as follows:
1. Rubber conveyor belts generally have ductility, even after a period of time will stretch a little, so that the belt tension is not enough, so as to reduce friction traction and lead to slippage of the belt.
2. When the contact surface between the driving drum and the belt enters the mud and dust, the friction coefficient will drop sharply and the belt will slip.
3. Buried pressure of material, winding of debris, and damage of idler will lead to a large number of idlers not running, and the resistance of damaged tape or joint will increase when passing
through idler, resulting in serious deviation of the tape, and excessive loading of goods will also cause too much resistance of the tape to cause skidding.
Second, how to deal with the slippage of conveyor belt
1. The operation of the conveying system should be strengthened. The quantity of material transported should be strictly controlled and overloading operation should be strictly prohibited. With the use of slip protection device, the signal can be sent out when the conveyor belt slips, and the machine stops automatically, which is convenient for maintenance and processing.
2. Regular or timely adjustment of belt tension. When skidding, it can be solved by adding counterweight. For skiing in rain and snow, it has the function of automatically increasing tension compensation and automatic stop of belt breaking.
3. Preventing rain and water, taking good protective measures, and adding non-working surface sweeper when necessary, the operator's sense of responsibility is equally important. It is necessary to remove mud, materials and other debris on the roller in time.
4. Aging Cracking and Longitudinal Tearing of Tape。