Address： No. A 1, Daqi Road, China (Boye) Conveyor Belt Industrial Zone
BAODING JINGBO RUBBER BELTS CO.,LTD
Problems Existing in Vertical Hoist Conveyor
Because of the particularity of coal industry, the flame retardant property of steel wire rope core belt is required. It must meet the requirements of industry standard MT450-1995 "Test methods and judgment rules for flame retardant and antistatic of steel wire rope core belt for coal mine".
B. How to prevent belt breakage is still an unsolved problem of vertical lifting belt conveyor. It is neither economical nor scientific to blindly expand the safety factor. The latest method of X-ray full-range computer tracking flaw detection is used abroad to test the reliability of vulcanized joints. At present, the empirical method is still used in China.
C. The base band and diaphragm of the corrugated baffle of the cold bonding technology are now integrated by the secondary vulcanization method, and the cold bonding technology in China still needs to be improved.
D. Economic conveyor belts cost about $5,000/m. If the conveyor belt relies on imports, most coal mining enterprises are unacceptable.
2) Technical performance
A. Because of the complex structure of the conveyor belt, the cleaning effect is a key technology to be solved.
B. Material throwing in convex arc section is easy to drop under inertia force and centrifugal force when it passes through convex arc section, especially in wavy sidewall conveyor. Bag belt conveyor is also easy to throw when full load. In 2001, a vertical lifting belt conveyor was adopted in Shanghai Metro construction. Its main parameters are: rated continuous traffic 180-200 t/h, horizontal transportation distance 8.96 m, vertical lifting height (> 25 m), belt speed 1.25 m/s, bandwidth 1000 mm, driving power 45 kW. The machine was installed and commissioned in September 2002 and is in normal use at present.
(7) tubular belt conveyor
Japan Pipe Conveyor Co. Ltd. gradually formed the design theory and series products of tubular belt conveyor in the late 1970s. It has obtained patents in 32 countries and transferred technology to 12 countries and regions. According to incomplete statistics, more than 1000 units are produced, with a maximum capacity of 3000 t/h, a maximum captain of 3414 m and a maximum transport inclination of 35 degrees 42'. In the early 1990s, the first tubular belt conveyor in China transported raw coal on the surface of Xinzhuangzi Mine, Huainan Mining Bureau, with a capacity of 600 t/h, a distance of 227.65 m, a total lifting height of 6.52 m, a belt speed of 175 m/min, and a vertical bending section with a central angle of 40.15 degrees and a curvature radius of 115 M. Its successful operation ushered in a new era of bulk material transportation in China. Advantages of this model:
1) Closed conveying materials: materials will not be sprinkled and flying, with good wind and rain proof performance.
2) Bending transportation: Because the conveyor belt is rolled into tubular shape, the transverse rigidity is reduced, so that the belt can be bent in any direction in space with a smaller radius, which expands the application scope of the belt conveyor.
3) High inclination transportation: After material is wrapped by conveyor belt, friction between material and tape and internal friction of material itself are increased. Transportation inclination can reach 27 ~47. If it is ribbon, it can reach more than 60 which is especially important for conveying material with large height difference.
4) There is no deviation problem.
5) The upper and lower branches of the conveyor belt can be used to transport materials simultaneously.
6) The cross-sectional area is small. The cross-sectional area of common belt conveyor is 1.7-2 times of that of tubular belt conveyor.
7) The whole machine is easy to move, light in weight and good in environmental hygiene.
8) It can reduce the reloading link and facilitate the control.
1) There is a certain requirement for the lumpness of conveying materials.
2) Not suitable for multi-point loading and unloading.
3) Not suitable for uneven feeding. Therefore, tubular belt conveyor is not suitable for underground transportation.
(8) Belt conveyor
Pressure belt conveyor consists of upper and lower two closed-loop conveyor belts. Lower belt plays a bearing role, upper belt is also called cover belt. It is mainly used to clamp material, produce clamping effect, prevent material from sliding and rolling, and realize the synchronous operation of material and conveyor belt. Belt conveyor is also designed to increase the conveying inclination. In 1954, there was a patent for belt conveyor in Germany. In 1979, American Continental Conveyor Equipment Company began to develop belt conveyor, and in 1983 developed high-angle belt conveyor HAC (High-angle Conveyor) transport inclination of 30 ~60 degrees, maximum transport capacity 2900 t/h, through rotation.
The supporting rollers are loaded with pressure strips. Later, the mainland company has produced more than 40 coal mine electromechanical 3. HAC in the first phase of 2008. From 1991 to 1994, the German company MANTAKPRFODERTECHNIK developed three belt conveyors for ship unloaders. The belt conveyor has also been developed in the former Soviet Union and Japan. The inclination angle of belt conveyor produced in China can reach 90 degrees and the maximum lump size of material can reach 300 mm. This kind of conveyor has not been applied in underground coal mine because of its structural defects and economic reasons.